.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Friday, December 16, 2005

Right now, I'm searching for the perfect Powerpoint background for a presentation I have to do next week.

As I've been looking through various libraries of backgrounds, I'm noticing something.

Do people do ALOT of presentations with '4th of July' themes?

Like is that a BIG THING?

Do people's fiscal years end on the 4th of July each year? Do people bust out the Powerpoint on 4th of July SPECIFICALLY to use these backgrounds? Is this some sort of underground movement I should be aware of?

Cuz' from what I'm seeing there is a HUGE need for 4th of July Powerpoint backgrounds. HUGE.

Oh, actually, let me rephrase that.. There is a HUGE NEED for really really REALLY ugly 4th of July Powerpoint backgrounds.

Happy Birthday, U.S.A.!


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo