.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Friday, December 09, 2005

Oh hello, person serving me my soup at the local soup establishment.

Hello.

Perhaps you do not hear so well, person serving me my soup at the local soup establishment.

Perhaps you do not.

For when I ask you to give me 'as much meat as humanly possible' in my chicken soup, you seem to think I am saying that I want 'as many potatoes in my soup as humanly possible'.

I know that this must mean you have a problem with your hearing, person serving my soup at the local soup establishment. Or perhaps the part of the country from which you come the word 'meat' is slang for 'potatoes'.

Perhaps this is the case.

It's time you learned something, person serving me at the local soup establishment, oh yes...

POTATOES DO NOT EQUAL CHICKEN.

They just don't.

Thank you for your time.


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo