.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Wednesday, August 02, 2006


So, the other night I had a dream about the Hoff and how maybe, you know, he and I might be 'right' for each other in a romantic type of way.

Yes, I've heard the rumors, I know he's a raging alchoholic with a penchant for self inflicted shaving wounds, but... but.. I dunno... I just.. I really feel it's right, you know?

So in my dream we're *working* together, which combines my crush with my other fantasy of being a judge on America's Got Talent (I think I would be a great compliment to Brandy and that British dude, a MESCLA of the two, if you will), and like ooh the tension is CRAZY!

No 'hooking up' actually happens in the dream (that I can remember) but I remember thinking throughout the whole thing that I KNOW if we got together, I could TOTALLY 'help him' reduce the size of the shoulder pads in his various cropped dynamically seamed leather jackets.

I just KNOW I could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo