.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Alll the little animals of the world need to shut up their little tiny fucking noise holes.

All the little birdies need to STOP TWEETING.

All the little doggies need to STOP FUCKING BARKING.

And all the little kitties need to STOP MEOWING.

Shhhhhhhh... little animals. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... time for sleeeeeeping...

Especially the little birdies. Shut your fucking tweet holes. SHUT THEMSHUTTHEMSHUTTHEM.

I mean YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ARMS. Not even FAKE front leg arms. Maybe that's what you're tweeting about, BUT WE ALL KNOW ALREADY SO SHUT IT.

When you are trying to nap, little birdies, I am going to come to your little birdy homes and stand there and CHATTER INCESSANTLY about how my day went, what I ate for dinner, maybe do a little mating call (get ready jjohn, hehe), you know, just talkandtalkandtalkandtalk.

Then you'll see how YOU like it.

Little fuckers.

I think I'm going to have squab for dinner JUST BECAUSE I CAN.

Middle finger to you birdies! Middle finger to YOU!

feh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo