.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Thursday, July 20, 2006


Oh and speaking of being sexxxxy.. I WAS going to write a post about I seem to have the ever expanding belly and that 4.567 pounds seems to be growing rather rapidly and how my stomach seems to be all jiggly sort of like a third breast and that I could use a stomach bra and how I was going to make millions with the stomach bra and then I found out that they made those already so perhaps it was time to get me one.

And then a pair of pants that are usually too loose on me actually are uncomfortably tight and, no, there is no way that I'm pregnant and I got so cranky about it all that I decided to not write anything funny about it at all but just write this instead and now here I am and you know it's a bad sign when you are cruising the internet for maternity paraphenalia and you aren't fucking pregnant but just think all that stuff looks really comfortable.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

  • On the bright side, that stuff is really so not comfortable. Especially when it's 97 degrees out and you have a 10 inch little person kicking you in the ribs! I don't really know how that's the bright side but there it is.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo