.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ok, so, are sesame seed buns some sort of rare and exciting culinary delight?

Are they the WHOLE reason this particular fast food sandwich is 99 cents versus just 4 cents?

Would people forgo the joy of a BigMac if there was no sesame seed bun?

"Sorry, we're out of sesame seed buns" Awwww MAN, FORGET IT THEN! fUCK!

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a regular plain seedless bun.

I dunno, doesn't sound that different, right?

I was watching T.V. (let's all remember I don't have cable, shall we) and an ad for this new sandwich at KFC (that's hip urban rebranding lingo for Kentucky Fried Chicken for you old folks out there, but the Colonel is STILL in command, atten-tion!) which listed all the SCRUMPTUALICIOUS and ENTICING ingredients of these sandwiches and the final PIECE DE RESISTANCE is the ubiquitous sesame seed bun.

I mean that sandwich sounded RANK but I dunno, it DOES have a sesame seed bun.. Maybe I'll just buy it and only eat the bun. They are sooooo good.

Quite frankly, the only thing that sesame seeds on a bun have done for me is to fall off all over my business and piss me off. Or stick on my goddamn face somewhere's I can't feel and humiliate me in various social interactions.

I guess I just don't get it. Now a sesame bagel on the other hand... THAT'S a good time.


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo