.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Monday, February 27, 2006

So, I just had the ultimate librarian victory.

I AM VICTORIOUS!

As some of you may know, I have been embarked on an on going shooshing campaign against the students in my library that don't get that a library is a 'quiet zone' and not a pool hall. Because, as we all know, kids these days are always hanging out in those pool halls causin' all sorts of trouble!

Right here in River City! Yes, that Trouble that starts with T and rhymes with P and stands for Pool!

Oh, ahem, sorry... Oh wait! That musical has a librarian in it.. HOW APPROPO!

Anyway, I digress!

So, I thought until this cold day in February of 2006 that all of my shooshing was in vain and had been falling on deaf ears as 'they' say.

MAIS NON!

Today, today I have found myself standing VICTORIOUS OVER THE CORPSES OF MY ENEMY!

Yes, today, I overheard on of the main loud talking offenders, a student who is completely unaware of how loud he/she (no they aren't post-op, I just don't want to EXPOSE anyone) is, say to their friend in a hushed tone AND I QUOTE! "shh.. library voice."

VICTORY IS MINE!

ooooh the sweet sweeeeeet victory..

I love it when I win.

I need a high five.. someone give me a high five!


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo