.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Friday, February 03, 2006

So, the shooshing thing is getting a little out of hand.

I have become more and more comfortable doing it and doing it with RIGHTEOUSNESS but it's permeating my whole life now.

I was on the T (that's 'Boston' for 'subway') this morning, admittedly in a VERY TIRED semi-conscious state, with my eyes closed and I could hear someone's music playing from their headphones (goddamned i-pod headphones fucking SUCK, don't get me started!).

And god help me if I didn't *almost* turn to them and ask them to turn their music down because we can hear it.

Whoa.

I mean, I REALLY almost did it..

I'm thinking about just wearing this instead. Could I get ANY dorkier? Methinks, no.


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo