.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Sunday, July 09, 2006

As a postmortem to my 34 Candles saga, I should share with you the following things:

1. Instead of a birthday cake from Jake on my birthday, I got flowers from jjohn. JUST as good. Better, even. Things don't always turn out as badly as you think they will. Thank fucking god.

2. You may have noticed that I haven't been posting much recently. Yeah, I've been busy with 'Jake'. Being smitten takes time people, it takes time!

3. As a way of saying 'yes you are old', God decided I should throw my back out. Muscle relaxants are fancy. Now I have a crown on my tooth and have had severe debilitating back pain. I can talk about my chiropractor and my PT appointments. I am truly an adult.

4. Jake and did a little photo shoot Paris Hilton style.. Have a look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55367261@N00/sets/72157594193485077/show/

awww yeah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo