.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Monday, May 01, 2006

I shit you not, I was going through a catalog to order books for my library (yeah, that's what librarians do, gotta problem with that?) and the following book caught my 'fancy':

Hermit Crab: Your Happy Healthy Pet

Ha!

Here's the description of this FASCINATING TOUR DE FORCE:

Hermit crabs are social creatures, so most owners have several. They grow, molt, climb, dig, and crawl. With colorful photos, charts, and tables, this practical guide provides information about care - including food, water, and daily misting - equipment, gravel, food, and water dishes, extra shells and more.

Ok, wow. Yes, well, I can imagine there'd be MORE! And more! And THANK FUCKING GOD there are colorful photos, charts, and tables in this practical guide, because LORD KNOWS, I would NOT be able to figure out how to deal with a Hermit Crab, my happy healthy pet without them.

There is no question that this book fills a real need in the world. A real IMMEDIATE NEED for a guide to rearing hermit crabs. It's a goddamn lifesaver this book.

the ISBN number is 0-471-79379-5

Just in case.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo