.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Thursday, May 11, 2006

This may only be funny to people who actually know me, but shocking of all shockers I make a lot of 'your mother' jokes.

It's true, I do.

But that's not what's funny.

On our local NPR radio station here in Boston there is a Mother's Day fund drive that allows you to buy flowers for the lovely lady and it also gives money to the station. Nice, right?

So during the moments when they are telling all of us to buy these flowers, they keep saying "your mom this", "you're mother that", "I'm sure your mom will.."

So basically NPR is talking smack about all of our mothers. Sort of..

Oh I dunno, it was funny this morning.

Your mom thinks so.

SNAP!

1 Comments:

  • Perhaps we should consider a "your mom" area on the national NPR site. I'll have to speak to someone about that...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo