.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Friday, May 05, 2006

Ok, so I have this really evil idea.

Well, it's not evil exactly, maybe you would call it twisted. Ok, maybe a little evil, a little twisted.. and well a WHOLE LOT PATHETIC.. but what do you expect from good ol' Twicksie.

Alright, so I was thinking about not feeling 'thin' this morning and contemplating my ongoing struggle with the muffin top and the whole world on online dating and dating in general.

Now, as you may know, in the world of dating, and the world of online dating there is supposedly someone for everyone and there are labels for all these sorts of people. There is a specification called "BBW" that stands for "Big Beautiful Women" and NOT THAT THERE' S *ANYTHING* WRONG WITH THAT, but I am pretty sure you have to be pretty darn big to fit into that category. And THANK GOD there are men out there that like all sorts of ladies, REALLY. I am not even being sarcastic here. Thank god.

Ok, now, I am *pretty* sure that I am not a BBW, however, I am also not in the 'slim/slender' 0% bodyfat category either. I mean, for fuck's sake, I've been sporting a muffin top for months now. But like BBW's are sporting like well.. alot more than just the top of a muffin.. Which IS OK! SERIOUSLY. If they are happy, *I* am happy for them, really. Ne judge pas!

Alright, so here's my evil/pathetic idea. I'm probably too big for those that prefer slim/slender ladies and have had quite enough of feeling crappy because of feeling like I don't fit into the bullshit crazy unrealistic ideals people seem to have in their heads that they must have to be attracted to someone. (Although admittedly, that may be just because I have a completely distorted self image and low self esteem, but, like, since when do I listen to my therapist? Sheesh!)

So, what if, WHAT IF! I answered ads for the BBW types, or even described myself as one and went out with the fellas that prefered the bigger ladies BUT THEN GOT REJECTED BECAUSE I WASN'T FAT ENOUGH.

Eh? Eh???

How's that for a fucked up idea? Yeah, I know, it's pretty fucked up. And I wouldn't want to fuck with the guys that are looking for plus sized love, because, seriously, as I mentioned before, GOD BLESS THEM, so that's where I feel like it's a little evil. But still...

"I'm sorry, this just won't work, you're just not big enough for me."

Or even, upon seeing me, the fellow in question exclaims in dismay, "You're not fat!"

That might feel REALLY GOOD.

(ok, now I'm sort of ashamed I told you about this, and I think I must be pretty crazy, but if you decide to try it, I wanna know how it goes..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo