.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hotel Overshare

Friday, November 03, 2006

Ok, more friend blog plugging.

My dear oldest friend a one Miss T-Bird, has a blog and I likey it alot.

It lives here: http://www.twilightspy.blogspot.com/

And it's OK that you went as a zombie.. Full face makeup counts as a real costume.

I also have been forgetting alot. But I blame my HORRENDOUS thyroid problem (the non-exisistent one, but not if my stool sample has anything to say about it! Dammit!).

Ok, end rambling.

tah.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for liking me and my silly experiment to post something every day. Every day? Every day. Good lord.

    Oh and good luck with the stool sample. Go, stool go!

    By Blogger Twilight Spy, at 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Index | Related Pages | Powered by Wanabo